www.residentevil.it - Forum Ufficiale
Ottobre 17, 2017, 02:04:27 am *
Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.

Accesso con nome utente, password e durata della sessione
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!

Pagine: 1 [2]
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: Mad America  (Letto 16374 volte)
Orikalkos
Portavoce R.P.D.

Scollegato Scollegato

"Con Deadpool Niente Ha Senso...:"

« Risposta #15 inserita:: Marzo 17, 2010, 04:55:44 pm »

this is something that happened to my dad :

He was at Detroit in a general store and he was buying some wine, immediatly the cashier screamed against him , because you can't drink or buy alcohol when is day...

In the same time a man next to him was buying a shotgun....

My father said to the cashier...: who has more probability to hurt someone, me or the guy over there?

Cashier : You are a stranger, you can't understand....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DjF
RPD: Agente unitÓ cinofila K-9

Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #16 inserita:: Marzo 20, 2010, 10:05:05 pm »

Shocked  After that, I can say who we have a different mentality against some things (europe- america)...
I can understand buy a gun for self defence but buy shotgun and rifle is too much.
What you and your father think of this episode???
Marcus Monroe
Liv. 0 ( exp: 0)
Parametri:
Life: 40
Concentrazione: 25
Mira: 40
Corpo a corpo: 15
Fatica: 15

Orikalkos
Portavoce R.P.D.

Scollegato Scollegato

"Con Deadpool Niente Ha Senso...:"

« Risposta #17 inserita:: Aprile 05, 2010, 08:44:58 pm »

Hehe

maybe they can be the strongest nation all over the world but they are reaaaaally out of mind xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DjF
RPD: Agente unitÓ cinofila K-9

Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #18 inserita:: Aprile 07, 2010, 07:33:57 pm »

You don't are alone xD
Marcus Monroe
Liv. 0 ( exp: 0)
Parametri:
Life: 40
Concentrazione: 25
Mira: 40
Corpo a corpo: 15
Fatica: 15

Mission
Bandito
Agente Speciale S.T.A.R.S.
Scollegato Scollegato

Warrior great angry

« Risposta #19 inserita:: Aprile 07, 2010, 08:03:36 pm »

the japaneses are the maddest in the world Grin
Yuna
Caposquadra Team Bravo - S.T.A.R.S.
Scollegato Scollegato

The one and only

« Risposta #20 inserita:: Aprile 12, 2010, 03:46:38 pm »

Citazione
the statal subsidize for the staminal research... why in that period o black balck crisis the have to spend money for this... I know the research it's realy importnt but not now for me... unless you were supported by the pharmaceuticals industry and now you must do something for they...

Staminal research is not important ? Sorry Ghost, but this is something that I could not understand...

Think about yourself, with a serious disease like multiple sclerosis and a lot of pharmaceuticals industries that can't give you the right med treat. You have just to live your own life, hoping and wishing everything is gonna be allright, with no chances of real recovery. So you have to say goodbye to your Ducati, to all your spare time spent with your friend playin' Soft Air, the ghost of a weelchair haunting your entire life.

My mother got the same disease, my friends too, there's no meds can save you. So even if we got a "black crisis" like you said, Obama did the right thing. And I can tell you why:

- Stem cells are free, a gift of nature for everybody. Yeah, everybody. So that means if you don't have enough money to pay you don't have to worry. Just with your umbilical cord you can save yourself and other people. But you have to create facilities and give to them the right means for the research.

- I wrote stem cells are free and if they are the right way than all the companies will lose monopoly. Monopoly created by expensive and useless meds, that try to cure you from the disease but ruins your liver in the meanwhile. Is the case of the famous "interferone".

Pharmaceutical Companies are not interested in your wellness, but just in money, remember that.
Massenzio
Agente Speciale S.T.A.R.S.
Scollegato Scollegato

So Fuc**n Happy That I Could Die!

« Risposta #21 inserita:: Febbraio 02, 2011, 02:22:49 pm »

My biggest wish is to live one day in the USA!
I don't care how crazy are they for us or the many other things! I think that living in the usa and living the american's dream, it's the most cool thing that could happen to every one in this world!!
Yunie how many cost a little house in NY? Why don't we migrate there? xD

Yuna
Scollegato Scollegato

The one and only

« Risposta #22 inserita:: Febbraio 20, 2011, 01:45:51 pm »

Ahahah Massenzio, my dearest, houses in NY city are not so cheap ! You have to search for something on borders, and have a car to avoid tube caos !
My biggest wish is to move to America one day ! They have their big problems for sure, but there is something that Italy can give to us !
Flame Dragon
Scollegato Scollegato

Legendary Fire Beast

« Risposta #23 inserita:: Luglio 23, 2011, 04:47:56 pm »

I really would love to either live in the UK or USA.
So i could learn to speak it well, i can write fine but i have still some problems while talking, besides i wanna get a badass british or american accent lol.
Let's move together!
Pagine: 1 [2]
  Stampa  

Vai a: